Happy Birthday Vivek!

Team Scintilla and all our contributors wish Scintilla Weekly's founder Vivek Venkatram a very happy birthday.

Here are a few messages for the guy who's brain spewed the plan for Scintilla to be born and who's heart has made him a friend we all will cherish.


# From Kavya Kumar

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! My you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

# Rohan Vivera says

Many many happy returns of the night, chuze Vivek. Remain such a chuza forever. You rock metal head!

# From Sandhya Murli

Many many happy returns of the day Vivek! Take care and have a blast.
PS Please gain some weight and stop giving competition to girls. 

# Kavya Menon says

Happyy bdayyy to one the cutest chuzaz I've ever known !! :* Ur the best Viv,
and no matter what, you'll still be one of the best singers around! :P
So much to tell ya, but am sure you know everything already! ;)
So happyyy b'day once again, bdayy boy! You just turned "19"! :D
Love, mini :)


# Sukanya Rangarajan says
I can't compare thee to a summer's day,
And with no better way to say,
Felicitation on the anniversary of your natal day!

# From Aishwarya Dhone

Yooo Vivek!
Many many happy returns of the day and may you enjoy the upcoming year.

# Deepali Prasad says

The one who is always there to make me smile when I'm upset, scold me for my wrong stuffs, care like my family, share everything like a true buddy :) a full package of happiness worth having and cherishing all my life... Happy b'day dear Vivek.

# Sayali Upasham says

By the lake,
Stood Vivek,
In the moonlight heavenly...
Sayali said,"Happy birthday... like totallyy..."



# From Haripriya Iyer
A very Happy Birthday to you Mr. Founder chuze!
Now I could write all negatives about you and make fun of you, but then you deserve at least one cute, non funny, non jocular birthday wish na?
So here's me wishing you long life, prosperity and health and a very happy birthday :)

# From Poorna Nilkund
Vivek! I know you since a very short time but you are a wonderful person. May you discover new joy, dreams and happiness on your birthday. Have a blast and please go CLUBBING!

# Siddharth Shetty says

You're one of the smartest, most wonderful alien I've met. You sure can't be so much to so many people and rock in all those roles and be from this planet.
You're the dudest dude and the chuza-est chuza I know.
Happy Birthday.

# Bhamini Suri says

To the one who makes my life just a little better and is irreparable- happy b'day Vivek. May your b'day bring each special thing you have waited for. God bless!

# Dharini Dutia says

May you live a long life so that you can trouble people as long as you want :P a very happywala birthday.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Thank you so much everyone for making my birthday special with all your wonderful wishes! Lots of love.

  2. I didn't know you're a Scorpion ! (Like me :P) Here's me wishing you a belated Happy Birthday !

Leave a Reply